Uses only the Finest Natural High Impact Ingredients that are Results OrientedApricot Kernel Oil: Nourishing: The high Gamma Linoleic Acid (GLA) content present in apricot oil enables your skin to maintain its moisture balance. This acid also helps tone and firm up your skin. The Vitamin A and Vitamin E present in apricot oil slow down the signs of ageing. Since this oil contains anti-inflammatory properties, it can be used to soothe minor skin conditions, like eczema
Apple Extract: Scientists have found that a novel extract derived from the stem cells of a rare apple tree cultivated for its extraordinary longevity shows tremendous ability to rejuvenate aging skin. By stimulating aging skin stem cells, this plant extract has been shown to lessen the appearance of unsightly wrinkles. Clinical trials show that this unique formulation increases the longevity of skin cells, resulting in skin that has a more youthful and radiant appearance.
- Calendula Oil: is also known for its ability to brighten skin and protect from blemishes.
- Vitamin B5: has natural broad abilities to moisturize, soothe, heal and regenerate the skin.
- Vitamin C: strengthens collagen and elastin fibers, brightens complexions protect skin from damaging effects of sun
- Vitamin E: vitamin E oil prevents the formation of wrinkles by blocking free radical damage. It treats wrinkles by boosting collagen production, a connective tissue that keeps skin elastic. Vitamin E oil also treats wrinkles by supporting new skin cell growth and speeding up cell regeneration.
- Citric Acid: is a wonderful product for treating several skin problems like mild acne, pigmentation, clogged pores, sun tanning, wrinkles, and dark spots.
- Grapefruit Seed Oil: Promotes the healing of wounds and scar tissue
- Green Tea Extract: Green tea has a lot of antioxidants that benefits the body in many ways and can even be used to treat acne. Its one of the most natural ways to help your skin appear brighter and flawless.
- Glycerin: Because of its dual ability to hydrate the skin and fill in gaps in dryer skin, glycerin is able to protect your face by keeping the outer layer of the skin intact. This layer is essential as it is the natural barrier protecting you from pollutants and disease-causing organisms.
- Hyaluronic Acid: provides moisture, plumpness, firmness and suppleness to the skin.
- Lavender Oil: essential oil inhibits the bacteria that cause the initial infection, helps to regulate some of the over-excretion of sebum by hormonal manipulation, and can reduce the signs of scarring after the acne has begun to heal.
- Lemon Oil: anti-infection, astringent, detoxifying, antiseptic, disinfectant.
- Rosewood Oil: has excellent cell stimulant and tissue regeneration properties.
- Sage Oil: properties of sage oil are anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, antiseptic.
- Seaweed Extract: Seaweed can be your skin's new best friend because it contains essential fatty acids that don't just infuse your skin with moisture, but also prevent your skin from losing that moisture anytime soon.
- Shea Butter: What makes Shea butter an extraordinary skin care and an amazing body healer is its richness in precious constituents, which include unsaturated fats with a large proportion of "unsaponifiables" components, essential fatty acids, phytosterols, vitamin E and D, provitamin A and allantoin. All these are natural and make Shea butter a superfood for your skin
- Silk Powder: rich in anti-oxidants, high in protein and contains 18 amino acids that is beneficial to strengthen skin.
- Zinc Oxide: UV protection SPF 15 skin healing properties on skin.
Orange Peel Wax
Orange Peel Wax is an all natural semi-solid wax derived from the rind of the orange. Orange Peel Wax is obtained through physical processing (no chemical reactions or solvent extraction). The wax in the peel of the fruit protects the fruit against the environment while at the same time allowing the orange to breathe and maintain its essential water balance. This wax offers similar protection to the skin.