Facial Beauty is more then skin deep
It starts with the muscles under your skin, which need to be strong and toned to keep wrinkles at bay. And the best way to keep your facial muscles fit is through facial toning-a non-surgical,non-invasive cosmetic technique that uses microcurrent technology to safely and effectively improve the health and appearance of the skin by strengtheningthe muscles under it.
Facial toning is excellent for:
- Improving muscle tone in face and neck.
- Reducing facial lines and double chins
- Lifting the chin,jaw,neck,cheek,eyes and forehead.
- Improving facial contour and skin texture.
- Stimulating proper blood circulation.
- Enhancing and prolonging the effects of cosmetic surgeries.
LED Skin Light Therapy
LED Light Therapy is based on important research by NASA showing that certain frequencies of light significantly increase new tissue growth, stimulate collagen production and reduce fine lines and wrinkles.
This breakthrough technology does not use heat or any kind of invasive process, but triggers the body to convert light energy into cell energy without thermal heat. LED light therapy is non-invasive , causes no inflammation, and requires no special post-treatment procedures.
It is proving to be an effective treatment for aging skin as well as particular conditions such as Rosacea and other skin conditions. Benefits of Red LED Light Therapy include: Reduction in fine lines and wrinkles, reduction of age spots and sun damage, increase in collagen, reduction of overall redness, flushing and dilated capillaries. Results are often immediate.
The Blue LED Light attacks PP-9, producing singlet oxygen. This form of oxygen is very toxic to the bacteria that cause acne therefore decreasing acne drastically with absolutely no downtime.
Facial CuppingFacial Cupping increases local circulation to facial skin and is helpful with the following conditions:
- Drains stagnant fluids to ease puffiness
- Reduces tension of facial muscles
- Loosens rigid muscles associated with TMJ
- Aids in draining sinuses
- Eases expression lines
- Softens lines, wrinkles and scar tissue
- Enhances absorption of lotions and serums Facial Cupping is a quick, non-invasive way to rejeuvanate the face. Facial muscles are tightened, lines, wrinkles and puffiness are reduced, rigidity associated with TMJ can be relieved and sinus pressure is reduced
- Improves the condition of oily areas, Drying excess oil/seborrhea.
- Anti-bacterial and germicidal: Helps destroy any bacteria present through the creation of ozone which has an anti-bacterial, germicidal effect on the surface of the skin.
- Increases cellular activity/metabolism.
- Improves the moisture balance of the skin.
- Improves the appearance of the skin as well as a reduction in fine lines and wrinkles.
- Healing, increased blood flow (white blood cells) and warmth.
- Softens fine lines and wrinkles
- Helps smooth coarsely textured skin
- Decreases the appearance of acne and acne scars
- Blackheads and whiteheads
- Minimize enlarged and open pore
- Dull, stressed or congested skin
- Sun-damaged skin
- Reduces superficial hyper-pigmentation (age spots)
- Skin Pigmentation
- Increased product penetration
High Frequency Facial
The Ultrasonic Facial Treatment is recommended for all skin types, but has shown remarkable results for those with skin problems or acne because the machine works deeply into the skin, allowing deeper cleaning. It is also recommended for those seeking anti-aging benefits because of the fantastic lifting properties associated with the method.
BenefitsOne of the most important benefits of Microdermabrasion is its anti-ageing effect. Treated areas show visible improvements in the tone, texture, and colour of skin. Microdermabrasion can also provides excellent results for the following conditions:
Call today for your introductory appointment.